Terms and Conditions
Anti-LickStrip.co.uk (www.anti-lickstrip.co.uk) is an independent reseller of pet supplies, owned and managed by James Slattery-Kavanagh. Our address is 3 Cricketfield, Newick, East Sussex BN8 4LL. Telephone 0871 811 7717. Calls to 0871 numbers are charged at the fixed national rate (10p/min). Mobile network charges apply if you call from a mobile phone.
We endeavour to maintain correct information for items advertised on our web site at all times. Specifications of products are provided by the manufacturer and are subject to change without notice. No contract is made with the customer until the items have been despatched. Title of goods do not pass to the customer until payment is received in full.
Items are priced in GBP (Pounds Sterling). VAT is charged where applicable and at the prevailing rate. Our VAT Registration is GB 676 2564 05. Prices for retail customers are shown including VAT on product information pages. The VAT amount is calculated during the checkout process and shown to the customer before the order is completed.
Please note that for hygiene and sterility reasons our products are non-returnable and are exempted from the returns procedures of the Consumer Contracts Regulations 2014. We are unable to accept unauthorised returns or provide a refund for items returned to us later than 30 days after you received them. Subject to authorisation, we may charge a 15% re-stocking fee (minimum £5) plus the cost of carriage for any unopened and re-saleable items returned to us.
The amount of any refund that we can offer will depend on the nature of the items ordered and the status of the order. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- If you contact us before your order has been processed a full refund is usually offered.
- If you contact us after your order has been processed but before it has been despatched we can usually offer a full refund for any stock items but excluding non-stock items such as personalised products, items made to your specification and special orders.
- Unless you agree otherwise, if we are unable to deliver your items within 30 days of your order we will cancel your order and offer you a full refund for any stock items but excluding non-stock items such as personalised products, items made to your specification and special orders.
- To exchange an unused product for another size please contact us to confirm product availability and obtain details of our returns procedure.
- If you would like to return a product for any other reason please contact us to obtain details of our returns procedure. It is our policy to offer a full refund or partial refund whenever possible, but this is at our own discretion. We do not refund postage costs.
Our products are quality checked prior to despatch but if you think you have received a faulty product please contact us as soon as possible. It is possible the product is not actually faulty and we can guide you to resolve the issue. It may be that all you need is a replacement spare part. We can also advise you on temporary workarounds. Where possible we will normally arrange for repair or replacement at our own expense (this does not include express shipping costs). You may be required to send your product back to us. A refund is usually offered if the product cannot be repaired or replaced.
We do not accept liability for any delay in performing, or any failure in performing, any of our obligations in relation to the items, where the delay or failure was due to any cause beyond our reasonable control. Whilst every effort will be made to despatch items on time no liability can be accepted by us for failure to deliver within the advertised times. We are only able to send items for delivery to clearly and correctly described addresses.
We will not be liable or for any indirect, special or consequential losses or damages, whether for loss of profit or otherwise, costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever, whether caused by the negligence by us, our employees, agents or otherwise, which arise out of or in connection with the supply of the items or their use or resale by the customer.
Online Credit and Debit Card transactions and PayPal transfers are processed by PayPal (Europe) Ltd which is regulated by the Financial Services Authority in the United Kingdom as an electronic money institution. PayPal FSA Register Number: 226056. All major credit cards are accepted by PayPal. Alternative payment methods are available on request including online Credit and Debit Card transactions that are processed by Payatrader.com, a payment service supplied by Acceptacard Limited, Victory House, 400 Pavilion Drive, Northampton, NN4 7PA.
Your statutory rights are not affected. Errors and Omissions Excepted. 10th December 2014.
Last updated: Monday, 15th December 2014
All trademarks shown on our web site are acknowledged
and are the property of their respective owners. © 2010-2015